Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 10 - Sweeeeeeeeet!


It's day 10! And boy, was this ever a good day. I made the BEST juices today. Also, I made it a point to pamper myself a bit. :)

Today I had:

1L water+msm+lemon (up to 2tsp of msm now)
1L celery/cilantro/red chard E3live+kelp
500ml Peppermint tea
1L pineapple/blackberry (Yuuuuuuum!)
500ml coconut water+mystery melon (Mmmmm!)
750ml Orange/Carrot (extra yuuuuuuuum!)
500ml celery/field greens juice (yuuuuck!!!) + hempseed oil
1Tbsp bee pollen

Okay so that last juice was so nasty I was only able to drink half of the 1L I made. Don't make that juice. It's nasty! The other 3 were really good though!!! :) I was worried about the carrot/orange one, after Katrina Rainoshek warned me about mixing citrus with other things... but this was SOOO TASTY and it didn't give me any stomach pains. :) I did have a wee bit of stomach pain earlier in the day, immediately after nibbling on the bee pollen.... This was exactly the same time as yesterday. So... I'm not going to take any bee pollen for a bit and see what happens. Maybe it's taking bee pollen on an empty stomach?

So when I got home, I decided I needed to treat myself. I had stopped by the health food store to pick up organic oatmeal and avocados. No no! I wasn't about to cheat and eat any solid food! I made a facial mask out of avocado, almond oil, oatmeal, aloe gel, veggie glycerin and coconut oil. :) yay! My face needed it; it's been a dry and cold winter so far.

I made a similar mix for my hands... which are SO dry from washing all those veggies. I just... don't want to put anything unnatural on my skin right now.

I'm toying with the idea of making a cream out of coconut oil, msm and almond oil to put on my psoriasis to see if heals faster... maybe I can try it on a few patches? Some areas are already healing nicely... fingers crossed that it all goes away by day 92! :)

- Ben

No comments: