Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 7 - Puberty all over again

As someone who rarely gets any blemishes, I'm kind of pissed right now. I've got one the size of Jupiter! Wow... I guess my body is getting rid of some nasty stuff.

On the psoriasis topic, my chest area and forehead are showing signs of improvement already. This is encouraging.

Well... this marks the end of week 1! I have some goals for week 2:

- MUST do yoga everyday. I have no excuse this week... I don't think I'll be doing overtime and I won't be too tired from detox symptoms.
- MUST remember to take my hemp oil and other supplements. I'm going to print out the daily journal page from juicefeasting.com. This should help! :)
- MUST hit the gallon mark this week

Today I had:

- 1L water+msm+lemon
- 1L celery/green chard+E3live
- 500 ml granny smith apple/kiwi
- 500 ml coconut water

The apple/kiwi juice was especially yummy. Marks and Spencer used to have a version of this that I used to drink all the time when I was a flight attendant in the UK. Lucky me! I found some organic kiwis this week... Expensive though, 3$ for about 6 or 7.

I went all over town to shop for organic fruits and veggies yesterday. I got TONS of stuff. Especially coconuts... tons of those too! I finally managed to get some young coconuts. Looking forward to trying those. I'm also happy I found some organic beets! That means that this week, the only things I'm drinking that are not organic are the melons, papaya and coconuts. For those who are wondering, I'm spending about 150$/week right now on the juice feast for fruits/veggies. This does not take into account the supplements which were bought prior to the juice feast.

I think this is all I have to report for today :)

- Ben

No comments: