Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 14 - Coffee?

Don't worry! I didn't go nuts and run to the nearest Starbucks for a nice latte. I did perform a coffee enema today to help my liver rid itself of excess toxins. I was really happy that I managed to hold it for the 20 minute period. The first 15 minutes were uneventful. Some weird noises started happening during the last 5 minutes. I could feel something weird happening around my duodenum. I really feel that this got rid of some nasty stuff. I'll have to do this again next weekend.

Today was pretty uneventful... but I have been craving solid food pretty badly today... especially pesto. Arrghh! :P

Today I had:

1L water+lemon+msm
1.5L celery/cabbage/dates+kelp+ Himalayan salt+spirulina
750ml coconut water/piel de sapo melon
750ml piel de sapo melon/blackberry
500ml apple/kale

I had a wee bit of salt with my morning juice because I was concerned about the salt I probably lost with the coffee enema.

Meh... that's all I'm writing today... time for bed! :)

- Ben

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Don't tell me Starbucks sell coffee in an enema bag! I wouldn't put it past them... one way to reach the "health crowd"!

I'm somewhat dubious about administering my own enemas, so during my feast I will go for the occasional colonic.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
Just checked in with you today and caught up on the last few days. So amazing and great to hear that your psoriasis is responding this quickly to the feast. Congratulations! Great fun to read what's been happening with you.
xo Jack and Jill