Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 8 - I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!


It's day 8! That means I've made it an entire week! This is getting easier and easier... if you ever juice feast and are about to drop out around day 3-4-5... just try to stick it out! It gets easier!

Today I had:

1L water+msm+lemon
1L celery/kale/parsley+kelp+E3live
1L Cantaloupe (that took an entire cantaloupe)
600ml young coconut water+E3live
600ml Carrot/pear+hemp seed oil
750ml Apple/Spinach
1Tbsp bee pollen

Whoo hoo! I pretty much hit the gallon mark! I need to drink more water though.

Yesterday, after having drank the Carrot/Pear juice... I got SOOO cold at work. I was already wearing three layers and I had to put my winter coat on... I was shivering! I have no idea where those chills came from! Probably because the juice was cold and the office wasn't the warmest... it was also RIDICULOUSLY cold yesterday in Ottawa. -28C with wind chill! Regardless, I think this means I'm not past the detox phase at all. I also got really grumpy and irritated yesterday at some point haha.

I have SO much energy though. It's ridiculous! My energy level is comparable to how I normally function after a coffee.

So I was really happy with the young coconuts! I love the taste and I believe they actually have more water in them than the old coconuts. I think I'll try to buy more of those from now on. The coconut water with E3live was great; I couldn't really taste the E3live. I actually really like the E3live a lot better than the spirulina powder. I think I'll reintroduce the spirulina when my nut milk bags get here and I can start to use the Vitamix... I'll strain, put back in the vitamix and blend again. I find that the powder gets chunky otherwise. yuck!

So yea... apparently coconut water + E3live is suuuuper good for you :) So I'm having that again tomorrow, this time with old coconut water. Mmmm coconuts!

That's it ! :)

- Ben

No comments: