Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 82 - Crazy Juicy Monkey Mayhem

Today was just one of those days at work; I had a million and a half things to do and somehow the shit was hitting the fan left, right and center. I was also asked to run to the other campus (twice) to drop off stuff for a very high-level event. Somehow I managed to get done everything that needed to get done.

I biked to work this morning figuring that the weather network would be accurate; they announced 3mm of rain in the afternoon. I figured I could bike through that. Nope! Totally started snowing in the early afternoon...and snowing a lot! Luckily by the time I left work it had turned to light rain and the roads were just wet... no trace of snow. Once I start biking, I seriously start having an aversion to taking the bus.

I got home and found out that one of the workshop presenters can't teach his workshop that weekend and consequently... I've been asked to teach TWO workshops on raw food in one day! This is exciting cause I get DOUBLE the time. I'm thinking "Asian dinner party" (appetizers, sushi, noodle dish) and "Raw Decadent Desserts I" will be the themes for my workshops. I'm trying as hard as I can to come up with desserts that won't require sitting in the fridge overnight (what's the point of that? you come to a workshop, you wanna taste the food right?). I think I have it figured out.... this is going to take some experimenting. There's definitely going to be a raw date square in there... I'm seriously craving that lately :)

Today I had:

(skipped the water+msm and felt it all day :( poo!)
1.25L celery/red kale/cilantro/dandelion greens+kelp+E3live+Hsalt
3L watermelon juice
1.5L grape/blood orange/strawberry
1.5L grape/blood orange/strawberry/acai
1.75L pineapple/pomegranate/blood orange
1.25L celery/black kale/cilantro/dandelion greens+E3live+Hsalt
1Tbsp bee pollen+agave
Enzymes

Holy shit... I just did the math just now... that's 10.25L of juice! New record lol! That's kinda nuts when you think that your average water-cooler holds 18L jugs of water. I drank more than half a water-cooler jug worth of juice! LOL

Today I also did:

Acupeds
Zapper
Skin brushing
6.5 KM (4 miles) bike ride to work

Sleep: 0:00 - 06:00 + 18:00 to 21:00

Poop report! My coworker at the hotel, Laura, was curious about my poop today! LOL. I thought I would mention, not only am I still having solid BMs on day 82... but I'm having MORE BMs than when I started juice feasting. I'm going 2-3 times a day like 'normal people' which is great. For the life of me, I don't understand where it's coming from but I just shrug and flush now. This pretty much started with the parasite cleanse... which I'm still unsure accomplished anything but giving me clove-flavored burps. Meh! It's preventative right? :)

Schalf gut!

- Ben

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The old schrug n flush eh ... LOL :-D
Hey Day 82 - count down 10, 9, 8, 7 ...
Not long now! Oh and can you cyber serve me a slice of date wonder please? I've been having baklava cravings today and date slice would take care of that nicely. Mmmmmmm.

Kate said...

I have been away from the blog world for a while and the time I visited was day 18. You are amazing.