Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 94 - More prunes


Well it's day 94. I had that lovely long-awaited BM this morning which was good because I was really getting worried about how nothing was moving. The prunes tasted even better this morning. I actually set two alarms to wake up this morning; one at 3am to get up, add water to the prunes and go back to bed. The second alarm was to wake up at 6am to make more juice and get ready for work. By then my prunes were nice and plump. Mmmmm.

Today I had:

1 Intestinal movement cap
1 Cascara Sagrada cap
1.25L water+msm+lemon
230g soaked prunes
250ml soak water
1.5L pineapple/blood orange/strawberry
2.5L watermelon juice
1.5L grape/blood orange/strawberry
1 intestinal movement cap
Enzymes
Probiotics

(Did I mention how I feel like a pill-junkie right now?)

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments that continue to pour in. :) Very very sweet! :) Today was pretty uneventful. I biked to the grocery store after work to buy a bunch of fruit for tomorrow's fruit day. Super excited about that. I even got MANGO which I'm not the biggest fan of (other than in salad dressings) but for whatever reason... I'm CRAVING it right now. Yay!

Salad day can't come soon enough! hehehe! :)

- Ben

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Mango in salad dressing? Please share a recipe!

Bad mamajama said...

You are so disciplined!
btw, how do you take your probiotics? Are they in capsule? I have them in powder but it tastes awful.... like, dirt....
I bought it but ended up expiring without consuming much of it.

Anonymous said...

ben
did you have to buy a whole new wardrobe after losing so much weight?!
thank god you are continuing to blog cause i need my daily dose of you!
ramona