Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 87 - My class is almost full !!! :)


There's only 2 spaces left for both my "Asian dinner party" raw cooking class and my "Raw decadent desserts" class. Whooo hooo! This is really neat because they only posted the class 2 days ago!

I managed to catch my director today and ask him if I could take Tuesday (prunes day) off as a personal day. He said yes and I mentioned how, given the huge workload I have right now, I'll work from home that day, need there be. That works for me!

This weekend will be my first weekend off in a while... well at least, the first weekend off since August 2007 that I haven't had to BEG to get off. Whooo hooo! I think Saturday will be a "stay in bed all day". I'm getting up only to make juice and to go pee. If I knew how to install a catheter to avoid doing the latter every half hour, I would do that! hahaha. The joys of juice feasting eh? While in bed, I plan to finalize my menu... at least conceptually. I'll have to test it out next weekend. I think my brain has a flair for making recipes conceptually. I can't tell you how many times I've had recipe ideas come to me in my dreams. The challenge is going to be to stick to the budget I've been given. It's really tight! I have no idea how I'm going to make it work; I might have to buy conventional over organic and swap some ingredients... and pitch in (as in, take in part of the cost personally to make this work). Oh well... I'm doing it for the experience, not the cash right? :)

Today I had:

(ran out of MSM.... bought some later this evening for tomorrow)
1.25L celery/black kale/spinach+E3live+kelp+Hsalt
1.5L pineapple/blood orange/blackberry
4L watermelon juice
1.75L grapefruit/navel orange/acai
2Tbsp bee pollen
Enzymes

Today I also did:

Skin brushing
Zapper
Biking 6.5km (4 miles)

Picked up some Maca today! It finally arrived! Hopefully this means I won't be so cold all the time. Though, this is improving as Spring comes around. I also got my copy of "Crazy Sexy Cancer" DVD in the mail today... I'm saving that for the "weekend of fun". Cookbooks are still in Richmond BC apparently. Hopefully I'll get them by Friday! YAY!

- Ben

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

I also got my Maca today and both hubby and I have already partaken!

Your classes sound fabulous!

Lisa said...

Hi Ben - cute pic today.
Glad to hear you're having a weekend off this weekend. You certainly deserve one. Sounds like you're really "in the flow" with the universe depositing a couple of cheques in your letterbox, balancing your cheque book :-D
Looking forward to next Tuesday's post. I'm easy about psoriasis pic's and can see why you'd rather wait for now, but will be great to see your smiling face on your "Happy Fast-Breaking-Day". We will all be celebrating with you xxx

MiandO said...

I wish I had a private jet and could zip up to Ottawa for your fabulous sounding classes! Eat some for me!
Enjoy your bed-time,,,ahhhhh
xxkyle

Linda in the Raw said...

Ha! So many times you express exactly what I'm feeling. Just yesterday I was telling my bf, I am so sick of having to get up and go to the bathroom every 45 mins!!

You're almost there!!!!