Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 91 - The only greens I want are in salad form

I've been a bad juice feaster today and I could care less. It's almost over! LOL. I didn't want any green juice today so I figured "hell... why not?" So I just drank a lot of kiwi-apple juice and watermelon juice. That's it! I really want some greens... but I want them in salad form.

I think the hard part about feast-breaking will be waiting to have some salads! LOL. I guess there was so much emphasis on day 92... well really.... I don't see myself feeling "free" until salad day.

It's funny. I feel a bit bi-polar sometimes when it comes to juice feasting. I really enjoy it... but sometimes I really hate it too! *giggles* Today was a "I can't wait to be done with this" day.

I want shitake mushrooms!

I took a look at my 'before pictures' today (which I haven't looked at since I took them on day 1) and noticed A LOT of changes. I think I'll post a few pictures after all. I really wish my chest had healed more though... but that's what Phase II is for. :)

Today I had:

1.25ml water+msm+lemon
5.5L watermelon
3L apple/kiwi
2Tbsp bee pollen

Tomorrow's the last juicy day!!! :)

- Ben

2 comments:

loulou said...

i know where you're coming from! since about day 4 i've been craving kale salad. and i've got another 47 days to go! (or, by your calculation - and you're right - 52 days) *sigh*

Penni said...

I would love to see some pictures, Ben!! I know everyone else would too. I am so excited for you to eat a salad....you're much closer than the rest of us global juice festers...

Can wait to her about Day 92!

xo....Penni