Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 85 - One week to go!


Next Monday will be my last 'juicy day'. Everyone at work is very excited about this and I keep getting questions like "what are you going to eat?" "are you afraid of shocking your system?" "when is your last juicy day?". It's cute! :) My coworker and cell-mate (our cubicles are in the same cluster... people joke we're cell-mates) Eileen actually has April 14th marked on her calendar as "Ben's last juicy day".

I'm considering taking Tuesday (AKA "prunes day") off. I think this would be a good idea... or maybe ask my Director if I can work from home that day. I don't see myself working and eating prunes or feeling rushed in the morning to eat them, have a BM and rush to work. I feel I should take that day to reflect and meditate. What do you think?

I had a kiosk to set up this morning at 7am so I was up at 4AM making juice again. Luckily I had a ride to where I was going so I didn't have to worry about biking to the event with my juices or taking a cab or whatever. That was nice. :) I think kiosks won't be the bane of my existence once I stop juice feasting. I now realize the reason why they annoy me so much is that the logistics of doing kiosks seems to impede on my juice routine and therein lies the source of my aggravation.

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/spinach/dandelion/cilantro
1.5L pineapple/blood orange/pomegranate
3L watermelon juice
1.5L apple-kiwi
3Tbsp bee pollen
enzymes

Today I did:

Skin brushing
(no biking today!)

Well that's all for today. I CAN'T wait for my cookbooks to get here!! They were shipped from Vancouver today so hopefully I'll get them by the end of the week! :)

- Ben

5 comments:

Lovingraw said...

Congrats Ben, I am counting down with you!

Penni said...

I say YES to taking off work for prune day next Tuesday! This is a huge milestone in your life and you should savor this special time and not be rushed with prunes or poop. I hope you are planning on keeping up with blogging after you are done. I seriously want to hear about all your upcoming adventures with food!

xo....Penni

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! I started singing, "It's the final countdown" for you. I would take off and make a day of it. It's a momentous day!!!

Congrats on your last day at the hotel too. You are creating your life and it seems to be going great!

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhh, I can't wait to see what you are eating, well, besides prunes.

Michelle

Kristen's Raw said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Saikat said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the slideshow widget for your blog.

thx-Saikat