Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 84 - I'm free!

Well, that's it. No more second job. Today was my last shift at the hotel. I was totally wired by the end of it and I spent most of the day watching tele and vegging out. I can't wait to spend my free weekends making tons of food in the dehydrator hehehe.

Today I had:

(shit...forgot the msm again!)
1L celery/spinach/dandelion/cilantro+E3live
3L watermelon juice
1.5L apple-kiwi
1.5L grapefruit/orange/acai
2Tbsp bee pollen
Enzymes

Today I did :

Skin brushing
5Km bike ride

Sleep: 10:00 - 12:00
TV: loads and loads of TV... it's TV day today. Finally caught up on Idol... again! :) Where are my new episodes of House??? Stupid writer's strike! Grrr!

- Ben

2 comments:

Linda in the Raw said...

yay!! Congrats! You're free and just one week to go!! You've been such an inspiration and have had such a wonderful journey! Thanks for keeping us laughing along the way!

xoxo,
Linda

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you will be working less and playing more. One week Ben, I am so proud of you :)