Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 21 - 21 things?

I'm a bit disturbed by the newest Tropicana ad campaign. "We do 21 things to make pure orange juice into Tropicana pure premium." What are they doing to my orange juice? How is this a positive campaign? While some of the things are cute and natural like "grove whisperers"... we all know pasteurization is one of those things!

I used to drink about 6L worth of that stuff a week.... not anymore! I can't believe how tasty freshly juiced organic orange juice tastes! So much better than Tropicana!

Today I had:

500ml water
1.25L water+msm+lemon
1L celery/red chard/parsley+kelp+spirulina+Himalayan salt
1L fresh orange juice
1L cantaloupe/blackberry
1L Beet/Pear/Daikon/lemon (not so bad!)
1tbsp bee pollen
1 tbsp coconut oil

From previous experience, I had the last juice (beet/daikon/pear) after a coffee enema. I made a decision to only have beet juice after a thorough enema a while ago, based on the fact that I believe it stimulates my liver into dumping some nasty stuff.

The coffee enema was great! I did a very thorough enema and then went for the coffee. I was only able to hold it for 10 minutes this time... but I did put a lot more in this time. After 10 minutes, suddenly the pressure became unbearable. I still got rid of some nasty stuff though! Yay for detox! Afterwards, I figured I'd enhance that whole detox by drinking two major detoxing veggies; daikon and beets! No stomach pains! :)

Oh! I did yoga today!!! :) and I meditated! No more excuses; I used the 'I'm detoxing and I'm tired' excuse for exercise for too long. From now on, yoga or pilates everyday. I hope I can lose a bit more weight and strengthen my core a bit..... Then I want to start doing Capoeira!!! :) I've always thought it looked so cool!

Well that's all I have to say for now.... Oh! Actually.... What is your favorite juice recipe? :) I'm getting a wee bit bored with my juices and I thought I'd ask everyone which juice they like best so far! :)

- Ben

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

My favourite juice is called Green Goddess Elixir. It is really refreshing! http://fertilehealthy.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/green-goddess-elixir/