Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 32 - Rest and relaxation


I feel so much better today. I decided to do the right thing and stay home today. I needed some R&R. I spent most of the day in bed. I then cleaned the apartment; I figured some good feng shui could help! I also caught up on like 4 hours of American Idol... okay that last one wasn't too Zen! hehehe.

The neck is as good as new! :) Thanks for all the love and good thoughts everyone sent my way. I'm have no doubt it helped the healing process :)

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/spinach/parsley+kelp+E3live
1.25L pineapple/blackberry
1.5L coconut water+E3live
1.00L Pear/Kale juice
750ml Hong Hua (American Saffron) tea.
1Tbsp bee pollen+agave
1Tbsp coconut oil

Today I also did:

Housecleaning! (come on, that's gotta count for something?)
R&R!! :)
40 minutes of yoga
MSM lotion (before I go to bed tonight, promise!)

I think today was a juicy-record! I'm keeping this entry short today. I work at the hotel tomorrow so I'll have 8 hours to blog; I'm planning a "1 month into juice feasting" special edition where I'll update you all on the status of the Psoriasis and also give a general overview of my juice feasting experience thus far. :)

Schlaf gut! :) Kuss!

- Ben

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Ben,
Sorry to hear that you had a problem with your SCM muscle. When I read your day 30 blog my first instinct was throat chakra, so I wanted to share some info with you about it. The Sanskrit word for throat chakra is "Vishuddha" which means 'purification' (how apt). "Mastering the throat chakra helps us grasp the importance of purifying ourselves by honestly recognising how we feel, following one's dream, using personal power to create and having the confidence to communicate our emotions to others." This is a blurb from "The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy" by Salvatore Battaglia, who also recommends German chamomile and Roman chamomile essential oils for the throat chakra to impart calm strength and encourage expression of spiritual truth. (I recommend always using with a carrier oil such as sweet almond or grapeseed) I think your doing a totally amazing and awesome job healing your self. Such an inspiration. And I love your method of mapping the juice feast to your younger self by retracing your steps according to 1 day fasting = 120 days of life. I'll be doing that too when I start feasting on the first of March, but at 38 that means I'd have to feast 117 days reach my time of conception. Will give it my best shot tho! Thanks for the blog - you're a real gem :-D