Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 42 - Relaxation time! :)

Today was my relaxation day. Sundays are the closest thing to a day off I get right now. As most of you know, I work 7 days a week. Sundays are the only time I get 24 consecutive hours sans-work.

I basically had an American Idol marathon thanks to my TIVO. Hehehe. I spent most of the day vegging on the couch and I did some rebounding. I think I need those days; those days where you just veg-out. I asked for a paid weekend off at the hotel soon so hopefully in 2 weeks I’ll be able to have some Zen time. I need some time off… I feel like I’m about to have a burnout pretty soon.

Today I had:

500ml water+slippery elm
1L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/red chard/parsley
1.25L red grape/blood orange/strawberry (yuuuuuum!... surprisingly thick too!)
500ml grapefruit/blood orange/beet
750ml cantaloupe
1Tbsp bee pollen

Today I also did:

15 minutes on the rebounder
2L Cat’s claw enema

I was supposed to have another green juice in there but I passed out on the couch! LoL. Oh well!

Yesterday I made a new friend on “Give it to me raw”. She’s also suffering from psoriasis and asked me for some advice. I’m so happy that this regimen is working for me. I do hope that my tailored approach to juice feasting (introducing ideas from Cayce & Pagano to JFing) will help others. I’m just happy to have a Juice Feasting buddy who’s also a Flaker (slang for psoriasis-sufferer hehe)! Hopefully we’ll both be ditching that label forever quite soon! J

My parasite zapper was shipped yesterday… I can’t wait for it to get here! I know right, who looks forward to sticking a machine that shoots them electrical shocks? LOL!

- Ben

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Can't wait to hear about the parasite zapper! We juice feasters are a weird bunch - we get excited when we break out in zits or pass mucous from any orifice...! Yay!

Hope you get some time off soon. America Idol start here on March 11 and I can't wait!

Carrie Cegelis said...

Yes, do tell about your adventures with the Zapper!
And get some good rest!!!