Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 29 - Intuition


I'm pretty irked right now; I tried to fix a letter "t" key on my keyboard and ended up breaking the metal casing that holds the key. 30$ for a new keyboard, thank you Ebay! Sigh. Oh well! Shit happens right? In case you're wondering, I'm typing "t"s with the little rubber plunger on the keyboard lol

Has anyone else noticed their intuition being really attuned during juice feasting? I swear I've had several dreams that I've interpreted as premonitions that have materialized. I've also had 'gut feelings' were right on lately. Pretty neat eh?

Today I had:
1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.00L celery/red chard/parlsey+kelp+E3live
1.00L pomelo/orange/carrot
1.25L pumpkin pie juice
750ml coconut water+E3live
1.00L Apple+Cabbage (unexpectedly spicy!)

Today I also did:
Skin brushing
Napping!

I was still too knackered for exercise. I really had wanted to do pilates but it didn't work out. Yoga tomorrow!

That's all from me for now! :)

- Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
We are giving you the "juice feaster award" in honor of your sharing of the juicy conspiracy with us. thanks!
xo J & J

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

Glad to have come across your site not long ago as I began to feast. Love your blog: it's frank and funny and fabulous. Check out my new blog if you like: bacidellaterra.blogspot.com.
I know what you mean about intuition. Mine has been dead on... it's this certain notion that's always been present, and is now far clearer than ever.

Happy feasting on juice and life,
Jenna xx