Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 45 - Calm after the storm

Today things seemed to calm down craving wise. I still could not stop thinking about the honey jar. When I finally got home from work, I dipped into it a bit and then felt really nauseated. I think I’ve managed to sicken myself off honey for a bit. Whoa!

I’m really proud of myself though because I got a lot done yesterday in ‘the office of healing’. I did an hour of Namaste yoga. The first episode I did yesterday is a kepper! It had a lot of asanas that focused on the abs. I’m also managing to do the warrior 3 pose more easily. I also did a really good cat’s claw enema that came out red from all the beets I’ve been drinking lately LOL.

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/spinach/dandelion greens
1.25L pineapple/blood orange
1.25L grapefruit/orange/beet/carrot
750ml coconut water
1Tbsp bee pollen+honey
A few tablespoons of honey…again!

Today I also did:

1 Chiropractic adjustment
2L cat’s claw enema
1 hour Namaste TV yoga

I felt much better after the yoga. I think it may have calmed the inner chaos. It had been a while since I had done yoga… maybe I just needed to feel grounded again. From now on, I need to keep doing yoga everyday! :)

My chiropractor was blown away today as to how great my skin is doing. She asked me a lot of information about juice feasting and asked me about how the program worked, if anyone was 'supervising me' through this. I told her all about our juicy community and she said she wants to know more about it and may refer some of her patients to juice feasting as well! :) I'm converting people! Whahahaha! :)

- Ben

Today’s photo from http://www.andysartwork.com/

5 comments:

Hanlie said...

You're a Juice Feasting Crusader! Does that come with a superhero outfit? I'm also telling people as far as I go!

I'm glad you're back on level ground...

Keep juicing!

Anonymous said...

ben you rock. i can't wait to have a meet-up one day!

can you write a bit about the different types of enemas you are doing. what is this cat's claw thing??? do you recommend starting with just water for the feast?

big hugs

Anonymous said...

oh another thing ben

you should check out the Jiva Diva yoga podcasts. They're free and there is tons of variation. There's even some short meditation ones.

http://www.jivadiva.com/

Michelle said...

I am glad you are feeling better Ben. Way to go spreading the word about juice feasting. Have a great weekend and enjoy your yoga!

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

Hi Ben!!

We are so glad that your skin is starting to reflect your beautiful insides!! Cause really you are, beautiful on the inside, and we are glad your chiropractor noticed!!

YEEEHAWW

Love David and Katrina