Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 51 - Something's up


Something’s up. I’m not sure what but I was really knackered all day yesterday and felt …well like shit. I had dizzy spells and was irritable. I left work an hour early.

I took a moment and I listened to my body….. I asked it what it felt it needed and suddenly the answer came; an enema and some sleep. So I got home, prepared the enema… I held it in for a while and evacuated a lot of stuff (like always!). I did a second enema with slippery elm bark and then I went to take a 2 hour nap. That nap turned out to be “sleeping through the night”. I guess my body is really busy healing… either r that or I’m doing too much detoxing stuff right now; chanca piedra, beet juice, acupeds… maybe I need to slow down. I skipped the acupeds yesterday and maybe that was a good idea.

I got new nut mylk bags yesterday and that was a really good idea. The ones I had since day 1 were getting pretty ratty. These new ones work like a charm! They are also A LOT easier to clean for some reason! :) That’s always a good thing!

I counted how many times I went to pee in an 8 hour workday and well… it was 8 times! I’m convinced my 8 month pregnant boss isn’t going to pee this often! *giggles*

I got my parasite zapper by mail yesterday! The funny thing was, the envelope had been opened and there was a big “opened by CBSA” sticker on it. CBSA (for the non-Canadians reading this) is the Canada Border Services Agency… so like customs! I could just imagine what they thought it was. It’s funny that the declaration form had been labeled as “massager”. That thing looks nothing like a massager. I need to buy a battery for this thing but I’m not going to start using it until this weekend. From what I read on the parasite zapper website, you become a “public menace” on the first day (from farting a lot!?)… So maybe I’ll wait until I’m home alone to start wearing it! Hahahaha!

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/black kale/cilantro+kelp+spirulina+E3live+Himalayan sea salt
500ml water+chanca piedra
1.25L pineapple/blueberry
500 ml water+chanca piedra
1.25L carrot/beet/grapefruit
1tbsp bee pollen+agave nectar

(I had 1L of coconut water+E3live set aside to drink when I got home but I slept through the rest of the day so I didn’t’ drink that…)

Today I also did:

2L cat’s claw tea enema
1L slippery elm bark enema
10 hours of sleep! Whoa!
I have a lot of comments to catch up on giveittomeraw and globaljuicefeast and I do intend to reply to everyone who writes to me there and on my blog. Just please bear with me, I’ve been really busy and going through a rough patch! :)

Thanks everyone!

- Ben

5 comments:

Carrie Cegelis said...

Hey you public menace, tee hee hee...
Sorry you're not feeling so hot. Make sure to rest as much as you need. I'm so proud of you for carrying on with such fortitude, even as all your fellow juicers are dropping like flies (or transforming into butterflies), no disrespect intended.
Part of me selfishly wants you to wrap it up so you'll come down to NY sooner - haha! I really want to hang out! But I can wait. You are doing such great work, Ben! Pissing like the best of the pregnant ladies!
I think you should get a champion enema award - does that one exist yet? It should....
Lots of love to you today.
xx

NifteThrifte said...

Ohh! Ohh! I agree on the enema award! Ben, you're so awesome, I love you blog too, it's the first one I read every day. I LOVE the idea of 4 lesbians, a gay guy and a baby (I laughted so loud I snorted!). We should make a juicy-homo documentary, THAT would be interesting! I have not learned to put myself to sleep yet. I'm drained but I have so much to do latley that I find I cannot keep my body from moving from one task to another. I hope you're feeling better & rested.
All the love in the world!

Michelle said...

Way to go for listening to your body and giving it what it needed. That can be so hard sometimes but it is so important. Wouldn't you just love to know what is going on inside your body right now?

Keep healing!

Kristen's Raw said...

I'm glad I found your blog! This is going to be fun to read (during commercials while I'm watching American Idol tonight - haha)

Cheers!

Penni said...

You are my new favorite blog! (Well, you are new to me, even though you are way ahead of me!) I am glad I'm not the only one talking about what coming out as well as what's going in each day *wink* So, I want these acupeds you speak of....where does one order those? And my colon hydrotherapist gave me a zapper to use. Should I start that now or wait until I get past my first month on the juice feast?

Sorry to be so inquisitive, but you seem to know the goods!

MUAH!
Penni