Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 66 - Detoxing....really?

Wonderful. I wake up and massive detox symptoms and, according to the weather network, it’s raining shards of glass outside. Brilliant! Out of nowhere I started getting a runny nose and generally felt like I had been hit by a bus. I guess this might be the parasite pills kicking in. I thought I was done detoxing!

I’m taking the parasite pills along with the intestinal movement formula to keep things moving down there. Wow. Moving they are… I haven’t had this many regular BMs since I started juice feasting. Hanlie also started her parasite cleanse this week and she said she keeps running to the washroom… I’m just happy to be having the normal amount of BMs per day again. After being vegan for 8 years… not going 2-3 times a day feels very alien to me… and that’s pretty much what was going on for much of the JF.

I was actually planning on having a big E (as Carrie likes to call it) when I got home (.........E as in Enema... not the drug! LOL) but I totally fell asleep at 7PM. Passed out cold on the couch. I woke up around 10PM and went straight to bed. I woke up again at 5:00am the next morning to make juices. I guess I was pooped from the previous night when I only got a few hours of sleep. I had a really great friend of mine visit from Ohio so I stayed up late last yesterday night.... She hadn’t seen me in about 2 years; she was blown away by how thin I was and joked about having a “Nicole Richie intervention”. LOL.

Today I had:

1.25L water+lemon+msm
1.25L celery/black kale/cilantro+E3live+kelp+H salt
1.5L Pineapple/blackberry/orange
1.5L Watermelon
1.25L Kiwi/Apple
1Tbsp bee pollen+agave
2Tbsp honey
3 Parasite pills
1 Intestinal movement pill

Today I also did:

Skin Brushing
Acupeds (targeting colon)
Zapper (all day)
Chiropractic adjustment
Previous night’s sleep: 0:30 to 05:30 (eep!) … hence why I passed out last night!
TV rule: abided by!

My chiropractor was still pretty amazed at the transformations that were happening due to the juice feast. She also was blown away by how much weight I had lost. Then she caught me off guard by asking me how I’m getting any protein… LOL. I guess that’s something I expect from the general populace but not from holistic practitionners. Oh well!

For those who asked about that gizmo that gave me all those neat stats from yesterday’s post… It’s http://www.sitemeter.com. And yes… it’s totally free and fun to have around.

Fun times!

- Ben

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Ben, hmmm, I thought about saying sorry that you are having cleansing and then I thought, well really I am glad because I know it is doing you good, so...I don't know...sorry and good for you? :o)

I too am feeling like poop! I haven't even started my parasite cleanse yet. I am waiting for day 60 to come. Only 7 more days.

I hope your cleansing goes quickly. There, that was good.

xo

RawLeah said...

Strange you having shards of glass outside as we have been having strange weather here too in Washington. Sounds like your doing wonderful at cleansing out the oogies......