Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 76 - Lights out!


How was your earth hour? Did you turn your lights off? I honestly had no idea this was even happening until it came up in a team meeting on Friday. I guess this is what happens when you have a strict "no TV rule" during the week. I feel like I should be reading the newspaper or something... but I'd rather be reading about health issues than depressing world issues. Does that make me shallow or something? Nah... I just want to surround myself with positive things right now... :)

Now... I actually slept through most of 'earth hour' because it fell into my 'pre-work nap' time. I did wake up at 8:30 to start prepping food by candle light to go into the vitamix. As soon as 9:00 hit though, the vitamix went on and I started juicing like a mad-man. For a zombie day, I drank lots of juice today again.

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.5L apple/kiwi
1.25L celery/kale/cilantro/parsley/dandelion+kelp+E3live+Hsalt
1.5L blood orange/red globe grapes/strawberry
1.5L pineapple/blood orange/blackberry
1.25L celery/red chard/spinach/cilantro+E3live+Hsalt

7 litres today! Nuts! :)

Today I did:

Skin brushing
Zapper

Sleep: 10am to 2pm 5:30pm to 8:30pm

I don't have much more to report... I mean... I did sleep most of the day away :P

- Ben

2 comments:

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

Hey juice king!

Wow, it'll be interesting to see how much juice we are drinking on Day 76! I think the most we have had in one day is 8L on the day we drove to LA. It was funny to me that we drank more on a day sitting in the truck all day than on days when we get lots of exercise! I guess we needed it for the excitement of the big city?

Glad it is getting warmer in your world!!

Love and hugs to you,

Katrina and David

Hanlie said...

I've got a litte something for you on my blog!