Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 73 - What goes up must come down


I found out today that the term position I had been offered at work has basically hit a bump in the road. It's not looking good right now. Sigh. Needless to say, I'm pretty bummed.

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/black kale/cilantro/parsley+E3live+kelp+Hsalt
2.75L Pineapple/blackberry/orange
1.5L Watermelon juice
1L Apple/Kale+E3live+Hsalt
2Tbsp bee pollen
10 Parasite pills

6.5L of juice. The juicy-monster trend continues...

Today I also did:

10 min rebounder
20 min yoga
2L Cat's Claw enema
Zapper (all day) I think I need a new battery soon?
Acupeds (target:colon)

TV rule abided by
Previous night's sleep: 0:00AM to 6:00AM

That's all folks ... sorry for the delay!

- Ben

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Sorry about your job woes. Stay positive! Things are not always as they seem...

Lisa said...

Big hugs to you Ben - with light as bright as yours, good thing can't help but happen to you. Have a hot bath and a good sleep and you'll feel better in the morning x