Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 64 - Grand theft...maple-water!

Oh man. I think this might be a long post. A lot of stuff went on today. Let’s see. The day was actually pretty uneventful until I got home and found a card notifying me that my 3 healthforce nutritionals products had arrived (parasite formula, intestinal drawing and intestinal movement formulas). I was super happy because I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks to get these. I went to the post office to pick them up… came home and then decided to do something really bad…. Grand theft…. Grand theft maple water that is. I grabbed three mason jars and headed for the city park. The city is gathering maple water for a maple-syrup festival coming up this weekend. I figured I could score some maple water to substitute as juice. I scored 3Litres! Unfortunately the stuff doesn’t taste as good as I remember it. When I was a kid, my grandparents h ad a 318 acre farm complete with cows, chickens, dogs, cats, huge gardens, amazingly beautiful orchards…and yes… even a maple forest. Spring was always amazing; my grandfather would tap all the trees and brew HUGE batches of maple syrup. I remember having LOTS of maple taffy and other weird concoctions that my grandparents used to make with maple water. Maple water, tastes pretty much like water mixed with white sugar. I tried some last night and … yea… used to love sipping the stuff right out of the metal buckets as a kid but … not into it right now. What a waste! Too bad I can’t brew my own maple syrup with this… maybe I’ll give it a shot!

After getting home from my ‘grand theft maple-water, I decided to open my package. I totally got screwed! The ebayer I bought the stuff from sent me tiny bottles of 120 caps each (for the parasite and intestinal movement formulas). I thought maybe I was a dufus and bought the wrong products… but no… I checked… the guy sent me the wrong sizes. I emailed him and then checked his feedback history… I’m a bit nervous now. The worst part is, I have to delay my parasite cleanse even more because of this. Sigh. I’ve emailed him… lets hope we find a quick solution to this.

Oh! I had my green juice this morning with that ‘conventional celery’… It wasn’t all that bad. I guess I was half-expecting turning into a werewolf or something. It’s crazy really but conventional produce gives me the heebie jeebies. I’m looking forward to picking up more organic produce on Tuesday.

Today I had:

1.25L water+lemon+msm
1.25L celery/black kale/dandelion greens/cilantro
1.5L pineapple/blood orange/blackberry
1.5L watermelon juice
1.25L orange/carrot/dill (just a wee bit of dill)
1.5L pineapple blackberry
250ml maple water
2Tbsp bee pollen+agave
2 Tbsp honey
250ml water+chanca piedra

Today I also did:

Acupeds
Skin brushing
Zapper (all day)
2L Cat’s claw tea enema

Sleep: 11PM to 5AM (eep!)
TV: Cheated! 2 hours of TV….

Ummm… sorry it’s time for another ‘poop report’. I was about to do the cat’s claw enema yesterday morning and decided I would try and have a normal BM first. Well… I was REALLY surprised to have a normal person BM. I will admit that I stared at it completely bewildered for a bit. I haven’t eaten anything in 64 days! Where is this coming from?The enema got even MORE stuff out. I think I’m overdue for a colonic but my colonic hydrotherapist has one hell of a picky schedule (she only works from 10 to 4 or something to avoid traffic)… unless I take half a day off, I can’t really get to her.

Oh yea… I guess all this time I thought I wasn’t losing weight anymore… I was ‘full of shit’… in both senses of the phrase! I’ve finally hit the “lost over 30 pounds” mark. I need to change that graphic tonight! Yay! I’m finally keeping up with Hanlie! :) I figure I can lose another 10lbs and I’ll be happy. That would make me 17 on the BMI scale though which means I’d be underweight. I just want to sit down and not have a spare tire…Is that cool? LOL!

I have a really funny post in the works for tomorrow so stay tuned!Thanks everyone for all the great comments you left re yesterday’s post! I’m glad I was able to make you laugh! :)

- Ben

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Still pooping? Amazing eh!?
Not great news about your parasite mix. Plan B could be to move on and use a herbal tincture instead. Do you have a herbalist in your city? There are many herbs that are very effective vermifuges (worm killers/expellers). If you like I could recommend some.
Have a good one :-D
xx Lisa

Hanlie said...

Okay, game on! I'm almost at 35 pounds now!

I have another colonic scheduled for tomorrow morning. Hope it's a good one...

Bummer about your pills. That kind of thing really annoys me!

Carrie Cegelis said...

Oh Ben!
You have catapulted me right down memeory lane....I used to stand under our maples taps as a kid and let the sap drip directly onto my tongue! So good! My mom would boil the sap down into syrup right on top of our woodstove, and then pour it over snow from the backyard for maple snow-cones! Haven't thought about that for awhile.....
Lots of love to you. Congrats on 64 days and 30 pounds! You are a superhero! Can't wait to see you in a month - you'll be a walking god, if you're not already...
xx

RAW FOOD R&R: Rations & Rational said...

HI!
Could you use the maple water to sweeten green juice? You use Vitamix method right? Maybe start the mixture going with it?
Thanks for the "TAG". I'm gearing up to tackle it :-) I LOVED YOURS, B.T.W. Fun info and cute pix.
I mentioned you AGAIN in my post today...uh, does that make every post so far? Thank you for being out there!