Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 59 - Happy Happy, Joy Joy

Thanks to everyone who replied to yesterday's request (day 58). It was neat to hear from all the readers out there that I didn’t even know were there. Thanks again.

Today was great. Oh my god, the sun is finally coming out more and more these past few days and this has definitely elevated my mood. Also, doing some rebounding has really helped that too. Rebounding makes me really happy. I put some corny music on and bounce/dance along. It’s totally goofy but it lifts my spirits and I think that’s an important component of healing.

I started looking more into studying at Hippocrates yesterday and Living light. I don’t think this can be done within the next year but you know what, after listening to yesterday’s video on globaljuicefeast.com about goals… I think I’ll just write it down as a goal and see what happens in terms of the universe delivering on that goal.

Tomorrow is day 60 and I’m planning a really interesting post; one that reflects back on the past 2 months of juice feasting and also looks ahead, at some changes I want to make to the next 32 days. Stay tuned for that okay? :)

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/green chard/cilantro+E3live+kelp+Himalayan sea salt
250ml water+chanca piedra
1.5L Pineapple/blood orange/blackberry (yuuum!)
250ml water+chanca piedra
1.25L Cantaloupe/orange (I think that cantaloupe was a bit off…meurgh)
1L Coconut water
1L Apple/spinach/alfalfa sprouts
2Tbsp honey
1Tbsp bee pollen+agave nectar
1Tbsp hemp seed oil+lemon (shot glass style)
1Tbsp coconut oil+honey

Today I did:

Skin brushing
2L Cat’s claw tea enema
20 min reboundingAcupeds (still targeting kidneys)
Zapper (all day)

Last night’s sleep: 10PM to 5:30PM (eep! Bit later than I wanted!)

That’s it for today… keeping this short!

Mit Liebe,

- Ben

3 comments:

MiandO said...

What's up buttercup?? Congrats on making it to day 60!!!! WhooHooo this is huge, I am SOO proud of you!! :)

Sending you lots of juicy love on the next breeze north (via Sarma's;).......

big hugs kiddo,Kyle

Penni said...

Hey Baby! I didn't tune in yesterday, but I showed back up today. WOW...GO day 60!! I can't wait to read what's next!
xoxo....Penni

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the retrospective, Ben.

Yes the return of the SUN to our neck of the woods in so energizing.

I think the future holds so much promise for you :)

As for the present, Congratulations on day 60!