Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 69 - Binging on cashews


It was a nice sunny day and everyone was gathered for a nice little picnic. There I was, with my mason jar of green juice... completely hypnotized by this big bowl of cashews. I had enough... honestly... I just wanted solid food. I just wanted one cashew... but one turned into a giant handful and a giant handful turned into 5 giant handfuls. Holy shit... my stomach is NOT happy. I can feel really weird spasms in my colon area... am I going to go to the hospital? Cashews are NOT soaked prunes... I've totally shocked my system! What's going to happen to me now?

Just like that... it's all over!

...And that's when I woke up! I was so confused for a moment. I mean, that dream felt so real. I honestly was pretty sure I had eaten a bowl-full of cashews and probably needed to get my ass to the hospital. I swear, those spasms I felt in my dream felt soooo real. I was sure the JF was all over.

I would like nothing better but to binge on a bowl-full of cashews right now but the truth is, there are still 23 more days to go. I'm going to suck it up... and I'm definitely feast-breaking with PRUNES and not cashews. Whoa!

What is with these intense dreams lately??? I had a few more that aren't worth sharing... maybe it's the sleep deprivation?

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.5L kiwi-green apple
1.5L "Orgasmic 69" juice (see below)
1.25L Spinach/celery/parsley+kelp+E3live+Hsalt+Spirulina
1.5L Watermelon juice
2Tbsp bee pollen+agave
10 Parasite pills

Today I also did:

Skin brushing
Zapper (all day/all night)
Lots of R&R

Sleep: 9AM to 11AM + 5PM to 8:00PM (it's a hotel night.. what can I say?)
TV: No TV today... Tomorrow is TV day though! Lots of American Idol to catch up on.

I came up with the best juice today! Isn't it just befitting that on day "69" I would come up with one hell of an orgasmic juice? *giggles*

I came up with this quite by accident but it tastes just like that really awesome fruit punch you used to get as a kid. That stuff was made from concentrate and totally loaded with sugar (dear lord... I remember seeing slogans on boxes of juice that used to say "made from 10% real juice!" ... what was the other 90%?). This stuff tastes SUPER yummy and is totally good for you! It's loaded with antioxidants and grapes are known to be a great detoxifier. Without further ado:

Ben's "Orgasmic 69" fruit punch

3 blood oranges
2lbs (1kg) of organic red globe grapes (approx)
2 pink lady apples
1 small container of blackberries

Blenderize in a Vitamix and strain through a nut milk bag. You can also do this in a juicer but I would recommend straining the pulp through a nut milk bag anyway because these ingredients are so juicy, there could be lots of juice left in your pulp! :)

That's all folks!..... Hope I didn't scare you too much into thinking I had 'fallen off the juicy wagon' ;) hehehee.

- Ben

9 comments:

Carrie Cegelis said...

Hey Ben,
Oh, you had me wondering for a second, but it seemed so out of character! Aren't the food dreams crazy real? Toward the end of my feast I remember dreaming about pizza and other stuff - it's like it's really happening! You are so close!!!
Still loving the blood oranges, I see...that juice does look truly remarkable. Hope you are celebrating day 69 in a fitting manner.
Love to you....c

Carrie Cegelis said...

P.S. The kraut is beautiful and purple. We tried some after four days, and it is soft and delicious, almost as if it has been cooked, but not super tangy, so it is in the jar continuing to ferment, and awaiting its second tasting. Will keep you posted....c

Lisa said...

Oh my God! You gave me a fright there! I was having visions of you rushing to hospital with a prolapsed colon! EKKKKKK!!!!(Mmmmm... those cashews sound good tho eh!)
This is a pretty trippy full moon for dreaming. I can't wait to go to bed tonight (post intense sweat lodge experience) and see what's coming next!
Happy Day 69er! Into the 70's tomorrow - how old does that make you now in your reverse aging? Prebirth yet?
I've gone from 38 to 30 already - it's gunna be fun revisiting my 20's - double EK!!
Lots of love to you
xx Lisa

Neeta said...

hey, i read your blog after ages and then get a real scare - you are such a laugh ben, have missed reading your blog a lot!!!
and come rain, snow and so little shine, you continue, bravely, courageously, what an inspiration to all.....
and though i never do only fruit juices, your "orgasmic 69" even has me salivating :-)
merci mon ami,
lots of love,
xxx neeta

Linda in the Raw said...

I want Orgasmic 69 Juice - where's Jeeves when I need him?!

WOW, you had me goin there! I couldn't believe it! Cashews? No Ben, nooooo! Ha! The dreams get crazier and crazier, huh? Something to look forward to then!

Thank you for your positive comments and your continual support! I feel so BLESSED to have fellow JFsters helping me and encouraging me along my journey!!

Juice Feasting is one wild ride - I LOVE IT!!

Happy Easter!

xoxo,
Linda

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

I was so scared! You really had me going, lol! I'm going to make the orgasmic 69 juice today. I have all the ingredients, just not the exact flavors. (I used all my pink lady's yesterday). I'm starting my love affair with blood oranges. They used to be too tart for me but now I love them!
Cheers to vivid dreaming!
Pixy Lisa

Lisa said...

Yep, the best bunch of kooks at the temazcal - you would have fitted in perfectly :-))))))
X

Michelle said...

You crack me up. I kept thinking, "No, it can't be real, not Ben." Thank goodness I was right! Thanks for the fun.

Hey, I wanted to know what you think of your zapper. How is it going? How is it making you feel? What's the scoop?

Stay away from those cashews, cigarettes and Jen! :o)

Bronwyn said...

Ben -

I'm juice feasting, too -- on the other side of the country in BC -- but your dream made me laugh, since the same was happening to me: I would wake up totally upset with myself! What the mind does to us...!!!

I'm enjoying your blog!

Cheers,
Bronwyn (www.juicepulpnonfiction.blogspot.com)