Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 62 - I want pickles!

I know it's nuts... but I want pickles... especially sauerkraut. I've been looking at youtube videos on how to make your own.... but I notice Matt has this thing called a 'perfect pickler' on his website for sale. Has anyone used this? Is it worth it? :) I can't wait to have some sauerkraut!

I was TOTALLY knackered today. I barely made it out of my hotel overnight shift alive. I had a government exam (for a gov job...same level as what I was offered) today and I honestly just no-showed. There was no way. I was just too tired. It's what my body wanted. I spent most of the day in bed... the times I wasn't in bed, I was making juice. I can't believe I managed to get over 4L in today!

Today I had:

1.25L water+msm+lemon
1.25L celery/kale/dandelions greens+kelp+E3live+H salt
( I have to admit, I feel like a witch when I make my green juice "a few frog legs here, eye of newt here....") LOL
1.5L grape/strawberry/blood orange
1.25L green apple/alfalfa sprouts/kiwis
1.5L watermelon juice
1Tbsp bee pollen/agave
1Tbsp honey
1tsp coconut oil/honey (I had one teaspoon of this and my body wouldn't hear of it...did not want to deal with the oils today AT ALL)

Today I also did:

Ummm.... nothing? Lots of R&R... I listened to my body and I'm proud of myself! :) But I seriously need to do yoga...

Sleep: (don't forget, I worked overnight) 10am to 1:30PM and 6:00PM to 9:00PM
TV: I cheated today and watched some TIVO'd house and paranormal state.

I have a feeling tomorrow will also be an R&R "totally knackered" day. I can't wait to quit my weekend job and stop working 7 days/week.... one more month... one more month...

- Ben

1 comment:

Carrie Cegelis said...

Hey Ben!
B just got two of the pickling jars, and is about to put some 'kraut on, so we'll let you know how it turns out in a couple of weeks....
Also a bit of unsolicited advice - when you start your parasite cleanse...fingers crossed for delivery...keep doing your enemas! Even though I am on solid food, so much is stirred up with the parasite formula, and the "Big E" as it is known here, has been my savior to feeling like crap.
Much love,
C