Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 65 - Blog fun!

Didn't I promise you that you guys would be in for a treat? This is actually freakin' hilarious. I installed this program to count how many hits my blog has had. It's nuts that in just 3 days I've had over 200 hits. It has a really cool function that tells you how people got to your website. Most people are getting here via their own/other people's blogs (yay for mutual linking!) and via juicefeasting.com, globaljuicefeast.com and giveittomeraw.com.

Some people get here via Google by doing the weirdest searches. Here are a few interesting searches I've come across:
  • enema (over 10 times...seriously... apparently Google thinks I'm the most knowledgeable person when it comes to enemas....a lot of people think that actually.)
  • "that stick to your feet and draw out all the bad" (the bad what??? I'm dying to know!!)
  • "How to make a peppermint tea enema" (for minty fresh farts!)
  • "I need to pee" (who types that into Google?? Are you looking for an instruction manual on how to use your genitals for urination purposes?)
And my ultimate favorite...
  • "enema fun"
LOL! I kid you not! Hahahhahhahaha! Sorry to disappoint you but you won't find any 'enema fun' here. I also found out a lot of people are reading my post about Tropicana's "21 things" ad from day 21. I think it's hilarious that when you type "Tropicana 21 things" into Google I'm the first link that pops up and I basically bash the whole idea and bring up pasteurization and promote juicing fresh organic oranges on your own. Sorry Pepsico... but this ad campaign kinda backfired on you!

Oh – little update on my little ebay kerfuffle. It seems that Healthforce recently changed their formulas so 150 pills is all you need now – not 210. The good news is, I found this out AFTER I emailed that ebay guy. He offered me a 50% refund on the intestinal movement formula and a 25% refund on the parasite formula. Score! I figured he owes me for waiting 7 business days to ship my stuff! :)

Today I had:

1.25L water+lemon+msm (up to 2 ½ tablespoons of MSM now)
1.25L celery/black kale/cilantro/dill/dandelion greens+E3live (only 2 sprigs of dill… but the whole thing just tasted like pickles! Mmm… pickles!)
1.5L Pineapple/blood orange
1.5L Watermelon juice
1L Coconut water+E3live
1.25L celery/red chard/cilantro/dill+kelp+H salt1Tbsp bee pollen+agave
2Tbsp honey
500ml Peppermint tea
Enzymes
1 Parasite formula pill

Today I also did:

Acupeds
Zapper (all day)
Skin brushing
(I’m totally not motivated to exercise lately…sigh)

Sleep: 9:15pm to 5am
TV rule: abided by.

Yep! It’s nuts… been getting about 7L of juice per day lately. I don’t know what’s wrong with me… I’m just hungry all the time lately. I finally get what Angela Stokes was talking about when she said she couldn’t imagine only getting in the required 4L of juice/day. I still can’t believe that was a challenge before.

The other funny thing on that topic is that I got my sister drinking 1L of water+msm+lemon per day in the morning. When I originally told her she replied in shock “you want me to drink 1 litre of water in the morning!??!?!” I was so perplexed as to why this was a big deal but I now remember how big a litre seemed in my pre-juice feasting days. A litre seems so small now! LOL.

That’s it for today! :) Stay juicy everyone!

- Ben

4 comments:

MiandO said...

Hey sweets! Sorry I have not checked in with you in a while :( Juicing life is a busy business! Gosh now I am wondering how people get to my blog? People type in the craziest stuff...hilarious! Hey, your trip to NYC is getting closer!
xxkyle

Penni said...

Oh, come on, you're having enema fun, aren't you?? HAhahahhaaa! I am fascinated with the new feature you have installed to track where your readers are coming from. Very cool. Is it free to get that?
You are being a very good boy and drinking your juice like a champ! I am one of those that is struggling to gulp down all 4 L....maybe that will change over the days ahead.
xo - Penni

Hanlie said...

Oh that cracked me up! I love the google searches...

I'm also increasing my quantity of juice steadily. And started the parasite cleanse today. It's been fun running to the bathroom!

Linda in the Raw said...

Finally, someone else who is drinking more than 4 quarts juice!! I have been averaging 6-7per day since the beginning! Haha! I guess I must have a certain body type...

Here's to 'enema fun' I do love my enemas! :)

xoxo,
Linda